Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Eden Log

Sci-fi French style

If the truth be told I took a great nap during this film all those steepness nights during the other days had finally caught up with me .

What I say or heard my fellow midnight madness pals argue over this film is the visual take that the director Frank Vestiel used to make this film was it animated, or some new process of film making to show the dark sinister world , the character Tolbiac inhabits.

The audience goes through the Journey as if we too are crawling through many layers of levels and tunnels to unravel a great mystery..

At the Q&A the director was asked if he was influenced by the video game donkey kong at first I too as well the director found the question funny but after seeing it again and not sleeping through it I see why the question was asked....

Sometimes the si-fi is either a hit or miss at midnight madness this time it was a miss...

sharp tongue 1

No comments: