Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SEXY KILLER


Spain and Midnight Madness



Let me count the different genres or filmmakers who influenced Screen play writer Pablo cabezas and director Miguel Marti. Well there is pulp fiction and ending with the bride of Frankenstein.

The pop technic- color and the different version's of the song Barbie girl was a hoot from beginning to end...

The actress Marcarena Gomez is truly sexxy and a kickass killer who takes no prisoners in her quest for fresh blood or the thrill of killing for the sake of killing..

Finally a female hero and I don't mean villain that was strong powerful and never allowed herself to be the victim... Her sassy dialogs and breaking the third wall to get to the audience was totally inspiring and we girls can't wait for the sexxy killer Barbie doll...

Let me just say this movie, for me was the best midnight madness I've seen so far this year and I finally got my faith back in the programmer Collin Geddes...

I hope this film gets a distributer and gets a wide release it was fun and sexxy to watch...

sharp tongue 1

No comments: